The Paliwoda Group and our partner companies recognize that respecting and protecting the environment are important corporate priorities.
The following initiatives and practices are part of our ongoing commitment to outstanding environmental management and operational efficiency:
- Commitment to a continual improvement process in environmental management.
- Evaluation of environmental impacts of our packaging products, operations and facilities, with a commitment to minimize impacts and restore properties affected by our operations.
- Improvement of employee environmental performance through detailed policies and procedures, training, and recognition of excellence.
- Efficient use of natural resources to minimize waste generation through efforts that include recycling, innovation, and prevention of pollution.
- Measurement of environmental performance through auditing with employee accountability and reporting to senior management.
- Integration of environmental responsibilities and considerations into daily operations and business decision-making processes.
- Participation in the development of sound environmental policy within the transportation and business sectors.
- Commitment to emergency preparedness and response in order to minimize any potential environmental impacts resulting from day-to-day operations.
- Use of innovations and technologies to minimize atmospheric emissions and noise.
- Promotion of effective environmental management by our suppliers and contractors.
- Compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
- Promotion of environmental policies to employees and the public.