Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
The Paliwoda Group, Inc. ("Paliwoda Group"; "we"; "us" ; "our") respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Please notify our Copyright Agent with the following information if you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the infringing activity;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, like the URL where it is posted;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
You may also mail a Notice of claims directly to our Copyright Agent at the following address:
The Paliwoda Group, Inc.
Attention: Copyright Agent
244 Fifth Avenue, #2332
New York, New York 10001
Reporting Piracy of Paliwoda Group Products
Please contact us if you believe that our products or documents are being copied, sold, or distributed without license or permission.
Buying Paliwoda Group Products Through Online Auctions
Many Paliwoda Group products sold through online auctions are pirated or otherwise unauthorized. Illegally sold software may also contain bugs, viruses or other errors that could seriously damage computer systems.
We make many popular software titles freely available for trial downloads through our Web site, or to members in our Partners Network.